Tuesday, October 8, 2019

The AMAZING Assets (and Savings) at My Finger Tips!


Week one into my Brokerage change and I have to say, I am really impressed with what I'm seeing!
La Rosa Realty has really knocked my socks off with their checks and systems that they have available to me! This is going to make my business all that much better!

But you aren’t here for what it’s doing for me are you? Let’s talk about what this change is going to do for you – my client, Shall we?

So, La Rosa Realty Lakeland is affiliated with several different people – Such as a Mortgage, title, insurance etc. – Basically, everything you need in the home buying and selling process. Therefore, because we are affiliated with them, we get discounts and better rates AND we get to pass those savings on to you, our valued clients.
Isn’t that awesome? Not only is La Rosa Realty building me up to be an even better Realtor – the Best Realtor I can be, but they are also ensuring that I have a lot of programs and tools to really help you out when you are ready to sell, buy or invest.

So, now we are down to the important question. Are you ready to Sell your home? Buy a home? Invest in Real Estate? WHO do you know that could really save some money on their next Real Estate transaction? I even specialize in First Time Home Buyers and Veterans! Give me a call today! Don’t hesitate to tell your friends!
My number is still the same: 863-934-6134
Find me on social media: #RealEstateQueen

Changing Lives, One Home at a time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

5509 HARBOR DRIVE E Lakeland, FL 33809

Property Site: https://tour.corelistingmachine.com/home/5JRLAJ/5509-HARBOR-DRIVE-E-Lakeland-FL-L4923518 Are you looking f...